Saturday, November 5, 2011

Castaway The Pregnancy - Chapter Twenty Three


Belise was just about ready to go to bed when she was hit with a sudden urge to throw up. She darted across the floor down the steps to the bathroom.

Belise was in the bathroom all night. She was throwing up and dry heaving to the point of exhaustion.

It was early in the morning and Belise managed to fall onto the bed still dressed. Samuel was still asleep not even aware that Belise was gone for most of the night.

It was getting later in the day when Belise finally woke up. She realized that Samuel must have took her shoes off and dressed her in her night clothes. He even tucked her into bed.

Everyone else was already out doing their own thing since she had slept in. She sat down to eat since her stomach was now growling with hunger pains.

While the kids were close by playing, Belise decided to take a swim in the pond. She noticed she looked a bit swollen. "Could I be!" No its just getting closer to my period or its stress, I can't be." she thought. She shrugged it off without another thought.

About another month passed without a period. She noticed that her clothes began to become tight as her belly was more swollen. Her worse fears were becoming reality.

She sat in her room pondering on how to tell Samuel. What if the baby was Jordon's. She wouldn't be able to hid that. "If I don't tell Samuel now, and it comes true, he will never forgive me, but if I do, he will hurt Jordon for sure." she thought. Belise knew she had to do it soon. Her belly was becoming noticeable.

She broke down and found Jordon. She put her fears aside and walked up to him. Jordon stood there silent and in shock that Belise would even talk to him. "I don't know what to do!" she began. She paused......."I'm pregnant." Jordon's mouth gaped open.

"Wait! Tell me your just punishing me, is it mine?" he asked now full of panic. "I don't know. When you.... she paused, you were not careful, and I was also with Samuel as well. I don't know who the baby belongs to." she told him almost in tears. "If it turns out to be yours, Samuel will know, and he will kill me and you. "Are you going to tell him? Please tell me you won't." he begged. "I don't know what to do." she replied and walked away slowly. 

Belise was taking a bath while looking down at her swollen belly. "I hope you are Samuel's! It would make me so happy, since we lost out little boy not so long ago." she thought to herself while rubbing her belly.

Samuel called to Belise, almost startling her. She climbed out of the pond and walked over to him. "Hi my love." he told her. "I need to talk to you." She started then looked down to the ground. "What is it?" he asked. "I'm pregnant!" she told him with uncertainty on how he would react.

She fell to the ground holding on to his waste, "Are you mad?" she asked.

He went to his knees to be with Belise. "Why would I be mad? This makes me the happiest man alive. I would love to be a father again." he replied. Belise tried to seem happy with Samuel's response but deep down her heart was breaking. She wanted to tell him, but couldn't bring herself to hurt him.

He got up and pulled Belise to her feet. He began to rub her belly. I can see it now. I can't believe I didn't notice before. How far do you think you are?" he asked. "I'm not sure, but I think a few months." she replied.

Belise then told Haley and Lennie that she was pregnant. "I'm going to be a big brother again!" Lennie squealed with delight. "I can't wait to play with it, we can teach it so many things." Haley added.

Samuel was walking on air all day. He couldn't be more happy. He found Belise and swooped her off her feet. "I love you." he told her carrying her to the hut.

That night they went to bed. Belise was a little bit more at ease now that she had told both of them about being pregnant. But her heart broke for both of them. She knew Jordon was now so scared, and Samuel was so happy not knowing the truth that it might not be his. She didn't know what she was going to do next.


4 comments: