Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dream Realm, Chapter Seven - Nicks Confession

Just as he promised, Nick came back the following night. He pondered the whole time what he was actually going to tell her, or wipe her memory of him clean and start over. But now that he had talked to her he really didn't want to do that.

Jessica let Nick in, to her surprise he smiled at her as he walked over to greet her.

"I'm actually surprised that you came back," Jessica told Nick. "I promised I would and I keep my word," he replied.

"So now are you going to tell me whats going on?" she asked without hesitation.

Nick hesitated and then started. "Our world like I told you was effected by something that we cannot explain. All of our females are no longer able to have babies, and that means if we can no longer produce children, our race will come to a end. We don't want that to happen so we were sent here to find certain females by genetics that we could be with, and produce a half breed child with. Then that child if a girl could breed with a male of our race, and could produce a child more to our genetics in result to hopefully save our kind," he explained.

"What! You can't be serious, you were trying to get me pregnant and breed with me. That explains it all. I can't believe you and your people could do this. You are talking madness!" Jessica shouted.

"I told you that I didn't want to tell you, I feared you would react in anger, but you were chosen, and because you are special in some way. I chose you," Nick told her. "Me special! What makes me special?" Jessica now curious after getting over the shocking news he had just told her, "I'm not sure, but you are. With in time we should find out. That is if you still want me to be here," he replied. "I think that I need to get to know you a little more before I decide," she replied.

The next night Nick brought a telescope with him. "I want to show you something, if you look right here you can see my planet, its tiny but its there," he explained to her as he adjusted the telescope.

"Here take a look." Jessica walked over to the telescope looking hard past all the bright stars trying to find the tiny planet he was talking about. "It looks like a star but do you see that blue one?" he asked. "Yes I do, its so tiny but I do see it," she squealed out with excitement.

As time went on Jessica started to get to know more and more about Nick and his people. "Its a nice world, and it kinda reminds me of here but with green people," he laughed."

Jessica leaned over without any hesitation placing her hand onto Nicks, causing his eyes to widen with shock. He never thought he was going to win her over after knowing the truth.

He looked over to see Jessica smiling at him. He was so overcome with emotions that he had never felt before.

Later they found themselves in Jessica's room. As Nick was just about ready to say goodnight, as he got close he meet Jessica staring into his eyes.

He pulled her into his arms embracing her in a kiss. His kiss was so gentle that it sent butterfly's into both their stomachs.

Nick slipped off his underwear revealing his sleek body to Jessica, but to her surprise he looked like any ordinary guy. He had a sleek shape with defined muscles. Jessica now a little nervous slipped her nightgown straps off her shoulders letting her nightgown fall the the floor revealing her pink body to him. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "I am," she replied nervously.

"He took her into his arms and brought her down to the floor. Caressing her soft skin, their body's became one.

Nick could no longer hold back, he picked her up off the floor and carried her to the counter top in the kitchen leaning her back and thrusting himself into her. To his surprise, Jessica moaned out in pleasure pulling him closer to her.

After a long time in the kitchen, Jessica lead Nick back to her bedroom where they finished in the bed. Jessica pulled Nick close to her while laying there staring into his eyes.

"Can I be yours now?" she asked with a big smile on her face. This made Nick blush a bit, he just shook his head in return. 

After they got dressed he went to say goodbye to Jessica. "I have to go for a little while, we have to report back home to our homeworld to let them know of the progress we are making here. I'll be back as soon as possible," he told her. "Please hurry back, I feel like I already miss you," she replied with a smile. 

5 comments:

  1. How can she be so accepting of him, after he (well, another guy) practically raped her? That's just...sick. :/ Women are NOT that easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has no memory of the first guy, she was asleep the whole time. And where shes been having dreams of them, she already feels close to them. Shes one of those sims thats lonley and aliens intreage her. And Nick well hes being nice to her. So who knows what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I love how Jessica was so fascinated by Nick and his planet, it's like a forbidden love story. I just love it. ^_^ I hope that Nick and Jessica can be together always. <3 This is great! :D

    ~Dawn Turner aka Hailey

    ReplyDelete