Saturday, August 11, 2012

Truth To Be Told - Chapter Ninty Four


Arthur found Lillian in the corridor heading to the library. "Hey, what are you up to?" he asked. "I'm just heading to the library to find another book to read," she replied. "I was wondering if you would like to take a walk with me in the garden?" he asked Lillian without trying to sound to excited. "Sure, that sounds really nice," she replied.

Lillian was surprised when Arthur pulled out a fresh cut purple flowers. She put them up to her nose to inhale the sweet scent. "Oh they are lovely, thank you," Lillian told Arthur as she took in more of the flowers sweet smell.


Arthur pulled Lillian a little closer as they continued to walk through the garden.

Arthur stopped and stepped close to Lillian. Without warning he leaned in and gave her a shy kiss. It took Lillian off guard and she almost lost her balance.

Arthur dropped his head and began to blush. "I'm sorry for being so forward, he apologized. "There's nothing to be sorry for," she replied stepping closer to Arthur. "So your not mad?" he asked. "No, it was wonderful," she replied now blushing.

Arthur pulled Lillian into his arms embracing her sweet lips with a gentle kiss. Lillian's heart began to race as she felt his lips meet hers again. She had never been kissed like that before.

"I'm falling for you Lillian, you are so sweet and so beautiful. I can't wait till we are married. They are all planning the wedding and my grandmother couldn't be more happy with you. I know she thinks very highly of you," he told her. "I....I'm speechless," she laughed. I really like you as well, I haven't felt this way about anyone before," she kept fumbling over her words. "I know what you mean, you don't have to explain it now, we have our lifetime to experience it and grow closer to each other," he told her.

Later that evening Arthur wanted to introduce his family to Lillian. They followed him up a set of steps that lead to Lillian's room. Arthur knocked on the door to hear Lillian call out to him to come in. They all entered the room to see a beautiful dark haired girl sitting in a familiar room that Amelia had remembered when she was younger. Arthur walked over to Lillian that was sitting, she must have been reading when he arrived. "I want you to meet my father and mother, and my little brother. Who knew!" he laughed as he shrugged.

Lillian rose to meet Amelia with little Jamie clinging to her. "It's nice to meet you, I can see why my son would want to marry you, you are really beautiful," Amelia told Lillian. She stood a little bit nervous as Amelia was talking to her. She knew the stories of their condition, but had never seen it in person. Sensing that Amelia was not a threat to her, she started to lighten up a little. "Yes your son is a very special person in my life. He was really kind to me when I arrived here, but I have to admit, his grandmother was the one that arranged for us to meet," she told Amelia. Amelia was in shock a little to hear that it appeared to be a arranged marriage, all she could hope was that he truly loved Lillian and that Kristen didn't make him do it.

When Amelia left from talking to Lillian she ran into her long time friend, Lady Molly. "I heard you were back at court, I was waiting for everything to slow down. I heard about James being alive and I couldn't be happier for you, you deserve all the happiness in the world with all that you have faced," she told Amelia.

"Its good to see you, I have missed you. I knew it would be better for you to be with my son than me. I know you have looked out for him while I was away. I can never repay you for that," Amelia told Molly. "Don't worry about that, I'm just glad to see you," she cried as she hugged Amelia for a long time. "Now lets go and make you look like true royalty," she told Amelia as she began to pull her off for a makeover.

James found Kristen walking outside by herself.  "I was needing to talk to you, I'm getting caught up, I want to send some servants to my castle to get it cleaned up so me and my family can move back as soon as possible," he told Kristen. "Oh no, I have bad news, when you died, your castle was burned to the ground. I didn't want anyone living there when you had passed away. I know that was wrong of me, but when I thought that Amelia killed you I was going to make sure that she didn't get a part of you. I knew your kids would be taken care of, so there was no use for it to stay standing. I knew that you would want to do that as soon as everything was settled down. I know you, Amelia, Jamie and Annabell, I figured you wouldn't want to stay here," Kristen began. "Wait, stop right there, Arthur will be coming with us too, you forgot to mention him," he replied. "I figured that he would be staying here with his wedding to Lillian approaching," she told James in hopes that he would change his mind about Arthur leaving.


"You did what, I can't believe you would do that, I can say that there is nothing that you are incapable of. You never really loved me or my family, you have continued to ruin my life. Now I have no where to take my family, and its all because of you," he shouted. Well maybe I will take my family somewhere you will never see us again, every time we get near you, something bad seems to happen. You are the curse that should be feared by everyone," he told Kristen as he gritted his teeth with anger.

"Please don't be mad, you know I love you, I did everything to protect you, she was the one that wanted to change you, to take you away from me. I will make arrangements to have another castle fixed for you and your family, you are always welcomed here. Please don't be mad at me," she begged James.

"You are impossible, I will find a place for my family, we won't be staying here, and Arthur with his betrothed will be coming with us," he told Kristen that was clearly starting to get frustrated.

"Please don't take Arthur away from me, I love him dearly as well as you. I was planning a beautiful wedding for Lillian and Arthur. Don't let your anger with me hurt him," she pleaded. "I will let their wedding take place, but after that he will have his own place to live with me or on his own. Defiantly not with you. In the mean time I will be arranging a place for us to go," he replied as he stormed off.

James found Amelia looking really beautiful, she looked just like she did before they were ripped apart. He walked up to her taking her hand into his. "You are looking really beautiful today, I had a talk with my mother today, our home was destroyed in a fire a few years ago, so I will be arranging a new place for us to go," he told her. Amelia was a little shocked with the news that their castle was forever gone with all the memories they had shared and their stuff was now all gone.


"Its alright, we will find another place to start new memories.

Annabell was trying to find her grandfather, she was directed to his chambers by a servant. As she was about ready to knock on the door she heard Kristen's voice along with her grandfather. She paused for a moment just to see what they were talking about. She knew it was wrong to listen in, but she couldn't resist.

"I'm so happy, we have our son back, it's a miracle. Its good to see that we have a new grandchild as well. I really liked seeing Annabell again," William told Kristen as he held her in his arms almost crying.

Kristen stood there with her hands to her face as she began to cry. "I don't trust Amelia. That curse is just that, a curse. She will always try to keep me apart from my son. I wish there would be some accident that would remove her permanently from the situation all together," she told William that stood there in shock. "Don't say those things, that's insanity, you know what happened. It wasn't her fault it was his choice. Don't do anything stupid. I know you are upset with her with what you thought happened, but let the past be the past, lets move on to the future as a happy family," William told Kristen. "I seriously doubt that would ever happen, the curse is still in my family" she said in a grim voice.

Annabell heard all that she needed. She was actually thinking that she would spare Kristen a horrible death now that she seemed to be accepting them, so she thought, but no it was all a lie, she knew it. She leaned against the wall in frustration, her or us, that's a simple answer," she thought to herself. She left down the hall fast so no one would see that she was there.

She searched until she found Nolan loafing around in one of the formal rooms of the castle. She pulled him close so she could tell him what she overheard her grandmother and grandfather discussing. "This might not be the happy ending that I was hoping for after all, she began. "What did she say that's got you all wound up?" he asked with curiosity. "Shes not as happy as she wants all of us to think she is, she was talking with my grandfather and was wishing something would happen to me and my mom, she still hates her and thinks she will manage to tear the family apart again, which it was her doing in the first place," Annabell told Nolan.

"I know her, she will make us disappear, one way or another. I think she will have us killed and made to look like a accident, or even worse. Shes got the power that many underestimate her for now that shes no longer immortal or cursed as she would call it," she explained. "I don't think she will do anything now that your father is alive. I think shes just still in shock," he told her.

"Look, I believe you, I want anything bad to happen to you or your family, I will make sure of that. I think you are still worried about what happened before. We can never underestimate her from all the things that she has done to you and many others. We just need to keep our guard up and try to stay one step ahead of her," he told Annabell hoping to ease her of her worries. 






10 comments:

  1. This was awesome! It was totally unexpected to see James stand up to Kristen like that. I think it stunned her a bit!
    And Annabell....in the right place at the right time overheard that! I can't wait to see what happens next. (I am secretly hoping Annabell takes revenge.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me want more :)) Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT. James is the best I'm so happy that he told Kristen off and Annabell please be careful of Kristen and make sure she pays for everything she has done to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This has nothing to do with this story but I needed some way to reach you. Did you take down the free store sets? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its gone, mediefire took the links down, so they are no longer avaliable on my account. Sorry.

      Delete
  5. Where did you get your flooring for the gym in the school for storytelling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post as always :) shame about the store sets :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. nooo !! :( :'( please try re-uploadinf them or please upload them on another cloud pleasee !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats just to much work, there are a ton of store sets. I only have a medifire account. And they removed them. Thats why I took the page down, since the links no longer worked. I wish I could, but don't have the time to do it all again.

      Delete
  8. ANNABELLE NEEDS TO KILLLL KRISTEN ONCE AND FOR ALL

    ReplyDelete