Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Shared Moment In Time, Adult Version - Chapter Thirteen

Warning! Contains Adult Content
"Come on slowpoke," he calls out to me as we head down toward the beach. A day with just Dimitri at the beach, I can barely contain my excitement. We have had little time alone together. Well, it's been almost nonexistent since our last encounter in his room. Ever since he told me that he loved me, I've been on cloud nine. I hate acting like were princess and guardian as he put it. 
We are almost down to the shore, the view is breathtaking. He stops and turns to me, taking my hand in his. He leads me down to the beach where we play in the water. We chase each other down the shoreline, sharing kisses when he catches me. After some time has passed, Dimitri leads me away from the beach toward the hillside. He then leads me down a path that has tall grass that leads to a small clearing. He stops and turns to me. 
I can't take it anymore, I launch myself at him grabbing him around his neck. I pull him hard to me crushing his lips to mine. His lips are so warm. I put all the times that I have wanted to hold him, kiss him into this one embrace. It's been hard every time I've seen him, not to run into his arms. Now that we were away from everyone he's mine, all mine. 
We kissed each other with hungry kisses like our lives depended on it. His warm lips possessed mine as my body burns with desire. He pulls me closer, deepening the kiss.
We slide down to the ground, as Dimitri keeps me held close to him. I can feel the warmth of his body radiating from his bare skin. I meet his lips with mine, as he leans over me. 
Our lips have been entwined the whole time. My heart begins to pound as my body heats up. Is this it, is this going to be my first time. Is he going to make love to me, here in this moment? I do hope so, I want him badly. 
 Breaking away from my lips Dimitri looks up at me with those brown eyes that melted every inch of me. Not moving we hold each other's gaze.
"Are you real? Are you really mine?" I whisper as I rub my fingers down his jaw that tickles me with his stubble. Oh, how I love this man.
"Yes, I'm real and yours, you have my heart, Emily." 
Without another moment, he pulls me to him again as he runs his lips down my jaw to my neck. Oh wow, this is almost too much for me to handle. My body is responding to his every touch as he makes his way down my neck.
I'm squirming with need in his arms as he tightens his grip to hold me still. "Ugg," I groan as he nips my earlobe. I can feel his smile against my neck as he heads once again down my neck. 
Then he lays me back into the warm sand, kissing me tender with feather light kisses that travel down my jaw to my neck again. He runs his hand gently down my neck, sending every nerve ending on fire. My whole skin is set on fire by his touch. Slowly he unties my bathing suit top ridding me of it with no effort at all. He hooks his fingers into the side of my bikini bottoms and pulls them off placing them beside my bikini top that lays in the sand beside us. Next, he removes his shorts and underwear leaving us both naked. The sun is bathing us in warmth and a cool breeze blows in from the sea. 
Pulling me up onto his lap, he plants more kisses down my neck, then to my breast. My breath catches and I stop breathing altogether as he assaults them with kisses and tugs them with his fingers. I throw my head back as a moan escapes my lips. I'm all sensation, squirming from the pleasure that's taking my body hostage. 
My body is begging for him, I can't take much more. "Please make love to me," I beg. I can feel him grin at my neck as he plants more kisses running up my neck to my lips. 
Leaning me back he takes me, gentle and slow. A sharp pain hits me as he starts to move. I grip him tight, fighting back the tears. After a few moments, it starts to feel different. He takes his time, going slow and easy. "You ok?" he whispers as he stops. "Yes, please don't stop," I beg as I hold on to him. 
He picks up his pace and soon I'm so overtaken by the pleasure that it's almost painful again. I let out a moan that's followed by a sensation that rips through my body. I tense and cry out even louder as I close my eyes and let my body take me to places I never knew existed before. 
He slows to let me regain myself. As I return to my body he continues with his sweet lovemaking. I never thought it could be like this, feel this good. 
 Laying me back onto the sand Dimitri takes me with more thrusts that drive me to the edge again. I'm all moans and staggered breathing. I cry out as I fall apart again as I grip him for dear life. I'm only vaguely aware that Dimitri moans out as he stills and then stops. 
I'm finally coming back to reality again when I look up to see Dimitri with a grin on his face. "I didn't hurt you did I?" he asks. "I can't help but giggle. I've got all kinds of emotions going on that I can't hardly think rational. I want to laugh, cry, and giggle all at the same time. It's all there. "Emily, are you ok," he repeats. I finally regain myself to look up at Dimitri who looks concerned. "No, I'm fine," I reply with a big grin on my face.
Rolling to his side, I sit up beside him. "How did you know that I was a virgin?" I ask. "It was your body that told me, right before I started, you were trembling. So, I thought that you might be a little inexperienced. I wanted to make sure that I didn't hurt you. When we started I knew immediately," he replies as he closes his eyes as if he's recalling the memory again. Oh my, he knew. He must be experienced in this if he knew by just my body. The thought depresses me. Thinking of others he might have been with. 
I gather my bikini and dress as he pulls his shorts back on. Laying back in the sand I trail my fingers through his chest hair. I can't help the jealousy I feel. "How many?" I ask. He looks at me with a frown, "What do you mean?" he asks. "How many others before me?" I ask in a whisper this time. I'm almost embarrassed, and now I wish I hadn't asked. "Oh, Emily. Are you jealous?" he laughs. I now feel really silly for asking. He now thinks I'm funny, I wasn't expecting his response. "Only one, I haven't had that many partners. I told you I take my job seriously," he replies with a frown again on his face. "So why are you not with her anymore?" I ask. He looks almost sick. Before he can answer his phone rings. 
"Hey Chris, yeah we're still swimming down on the beach. Yeah were heading back in a few. Yeah let them know," he tells Chris.
I can't tell what they are talking about, I can only guess it's to do with letting my parents know where I'm at, so they can relax due to what happened to my sister which is still a mystery. "Ok, see you in a bit," he tells Chris as he hangs up the phone. 
He slides his phone into his pocket and whips around pulling me to him. "Don't let your mind go wild with thoughts. I have never felt this way with anyone before. He runs his finger along my lip as I'm sure I look dumbstruck. I can't say anything. His eyes are blazing with love and desire for me, it's breathtaking. 
"One day I will tell you about her, but not now. I want this moment to be special, untainted by my past," he tells me. 
He leads me down the path back to the beach. He turns to me. "You are so special, I would give my life up for you," he whispers as he places my hand over his heart. I spread my fingers out into his chest hair, it's heavenly. My heart is swelling with such love, I never knew love could be like this. I don't think I could love him any more than I do right now. 
"You give me hope, you have rescued me from the darkness that has held me, hostage, since my sister disappeared. I don't want to ever wake up from this dream if it is a dream. I want us to always be together," I tell him. "Always," he replies as those brown eyes melt me. 

11 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love these two, there is such an air of something really special and Magical around them both. As aways Jamee great job, and thank you so much for all your hard work and sharring it with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!!xD Can't wait for the next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. addicted to this story... Jamee your amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. addicted to this story... Jamee your amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in tears and filled with love from this chapter. <3
    I wish they could be more then just Princess and Guardian. This was a amazing chapter and I want to read more. :)

    ~Dawn/Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait till dimitri dies... sorry but i have a devous mind haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you want my poor Dimitri dead. Gasp!!!! Now I know I have a morbid imagination but sob, he's my favorite. But you never know what will happen in my story. haha.

      Delete
  7. Oh my what a well written chapter. The emotions and feelings. You captured them so well.

    Ashby AKA Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Jamee! So well written, I have tears in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful but....
    I hope he used a condom!!!!!
    Cause it didn't say he did !!!!!!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete