Monday, June 6, 2011

Amelia Returns To The Castle - Chapter Forty Seven

Amelia's older sister, Sara noticed that Amelia was shutting herself up in her room. It had been months and she knew something needed to be done. So she decided to come to cheer her up. 

"Ok you need to pull yourself together. I know your heart is broken and it seems like life can't get any worse, but it will get better. We all have been through this before. You're still young and you will find a man to love you for who you are." Sara told Amelia.

"I know but I can't go anywhere or do anything. No one even knows about me. I'm not allowed to leave here or even go to the market. I just wanted to be with James, I would have been so happy with that. He liked me for who I was, but now I have to forget all about him. He married Julia." Amelia told her bigger sister.

"I want to do your hair and make you a special dress." Sara told her. She began by letting her hair down and let her loose curls hang down by her face. Then she had Amelia put on a pretty blue dress. 

"Oh you're so pretty with your hair down. You need to do it more often. All the young guys would want to court you." she told her little sis with confidence.  

"Thank you. I don't know how I would have made it through this without you. Your are the best sister any girl could ever have." Amelia replied as she gave her a big hug.

Amelia, now feeling better, wanted to get a bit of sunlight before heading to bed. She laid on the ground, staring into the pond watching the fish swim.

After sleeping the day away, Amelia jumped on her horse to ride him around the field. This was one of her favorite things to do.

"Come on, lets go." she told her horse and nudged him forward.

Months started to go by and Amelia was getting over the hurt she felt. She even started to have pillow fights with her sister. But it never failed, her sister could always manage to get her good.

Amelia broke out in laughter after she had been defeated by her sister. 

"Ok, you win this time!" Amelia called out. 
She couldn't take another blow.

The sun was still out and bright, so she sat by the fire to watch the flames dance.

She sat there almost in a trance and for one brief moment... thought of James. 
"We use to sit by the fire and tell stories to each other." she thought to herself.

She stood up and shook it off. 
"I can't think like this. I have to get over it." she thought.

There was a knock at the cottage door. It was the wizard and he needed to talk to Kara. She knew it wasn't good to ever see the wizard. Her heart sank when she walked over to meet him fearing the worst. 

"I have been summoned to bring Amelia back to the castle." he told Kara. 
"Why?" she asked, immediately alarmed. 
"I can't tell you. I have my orders." he explained.

Amelia's whole family surrounded her as they found out the news of her being taken to the castle. 

"Amelia, the wizard has come for you. You are to return to the castle." her dad told her. 
Amelia thought for one moment that James wanted her back. Her heart began to race.

However, her father's face painted a different story. He broke down into tears. 

"I'm sorry I have failed you as a father. I'm supposed to protect you." he told Amelia as he sobbed. 
This brought tears to Amelia's eyes. 
"You are the best father any girl could ever have." she told him.

Amelia sank down realizing she didn't want to leave. She really enjoyed being around her family more than the castle. 

"I don't want to leave. I want to stay. Do I have no say in this?" she asked. 
"I'm afraid not sweetheart. You have to go." he told her sadly.

This made Sara very angry. 
"You have no right to take her! She belongs with her family!" she shouted at the wizard.

"We can do what ever we want to do and there is nothing you can do about it!" he shouted back at Sara. 
"Run! Amelia, get out of here!" she yelled at Amelia.

Amelia darted out the door and across the field.

The wizard darted around the corner fast after Amelia. He knew he couldn't return to the castle without her.

She was already on her horse and almost out of his sight. 

"Stop! I demand you to stop! If you don't I will punish your whole family!" he shouted so Amelia could hear him.

Amelia stopped in fear of what they may do to her family. She unmounted her horse and walked over to the wizard. 

"Why is it you can't leave me alone!? I just want to live in peace!" she asked the wizard.

"I do not have to explain myself to you. I was told to bring you to the castle and that's what I'm going to do." he told her.

She walked into the cottage to say goodbye to her family. First she found her father. She hugged him tight. 

"I'll be alright, this is my fate. I'm a big girl now." she told him.

Then her mom, Kara, ran over to her. 

"I love you. Maybe one day we will be together again like before." she told Amelia and then hugged her.

As Amelia gathered some of her things, Kara and Mark feared the worst. 

"I bet it has something to do with that baby of Julia's. I fear our daughter's life is at stake once again." Kara told Mark.

Amelia climbed into the cart with the wizard and prepared to leave. Her whole family gathered outside to see her off. They didn't know if this would be the last time would see their daughter.

4 comments:

  1. WOAH! I hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Did NOT expect this. That's what I love about this story. You never know what's going to happen next. MORE!

    And I notice you got Generations. When Pets comes out I think it will help you with this story, what with the horses and things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What move objects did you use for her to mount the horses? Also I'm a horse freak so I found a site with a bunch of different horse poses that would be better for action(Not that yours are bad by any means) http://vicarious-sims.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

    ReplyDelete