Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dream Realm, Chapter Five - Big Problems


Lars boss, Nick finally meet up with him. "So did you find her and mate with her?" Nick asked. "Yes, I did not like it, I felt bad for her and Lisa. If Lisa ever finds out, she will hate me forever," he responded. "If she dose, it was asked of you, you had no choice. I will tell her myself," he told Lars.

"Still, I don't like the thoughts of her being the mother of my child. I always wanted a child with Lisa. I haven't even asked her to marry me yet," he explained to Nick. "Well at least you have someone that loves you. I'm sure it will all work out for the best. I have no one and no female to reproduce with. I wasn't assigned one. I had to make sure my crew did what they had to do," he explained as he spit out his roast. "Yes awful, I know. I've been living off of this for weeks now," he laughed.

"I have to test her to see if shes pregnant before you can go back for a bit. Show me how you got in and where to find her." he asked Lars. They headed to Jessica's house.

Lars showed him how he got in and as they stood in the kitchen he pointed to Jessica's room. "Shes in there, I can see that shes dreaming," he told Nick. "I got it from here, I'll meet you back at camp," he told Lars.

Jessica was right where Lars had told him that she would be. She was fast asleep when Nick entered the room.

He concentrated and put her into a deep sleep. Once he knew she was sleeping and it was safe he switched the lights on so he could see what he was doing. He pulled his scanner out and began to check her to see if she was pregnant.  

Meanwhile back at camp, Lars saw Lisa waiting for him. He knew it wasn't good and wondered how she found out where he was. "I've been waiting for you," she said harshly. "How did you find me?" he asked.

"Why did you think it was necessary to betray me and lie. I trusted and loved you, and this is what you do to me. You come here to mate with another female and have her bear your child. You thought I would be ok with this," Lisa shouted at him. "Please calm down, I had no choice." he begged.

"It's part of the mission, I was ordered to do this to save our race." he tried to explain. Lisa was so mad that she didn't care what reason it was that he had to do it, she felt betrayed and hurt by his decision.

"Lars! I don't want to ever see you again," she screamed at him. "You don't mean that. Please your my world." he begged.

Just as Lisa was about to leave, Nick walked into the fight. "What are you doing here? Your not suppose to be here. If they find out you came, you could be thrown into jail for compromising the mission," he warned her. Go back home and we will talk about this later," Nick demanded Lisa. "That's alright, I don't want to see you or him ever again. I'll speak of this to no one, but this is over," she huffed as she walked away.

Lars watched Lisa leave knowing there was nothing he could say or do to change her mind. What he feared the most just happened. "Who told her?" Lars said out loud. "I don't know, but who ever it was has broken the rules and will have to pay for their actions.

I hate that this happened, but the bad news is that the female is not pregnant," he told Lars. "No, I can't bring myself to do it again. I just can't," Lars pleaded with Nick.

"I'm not going to make you, relax. I will do it, I didn't have anyone anyway, and she's beautiful. I think I might enjoy it," Nick laughed trying to lighten the mood.

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww love it cant wait to see wht happen, Who told lisa and wht is Lars goin to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lars, I hope Lisa will understand and get back together with him.
    Hmm Maybe Jessica will be Nick's one and only love.
    Hmm. lol! I can't wait to read more of this story, its so much fun to read. :)

    ~Dawn Turner aka Hailey

    ReplyDelete