Monday, December 5, 2011

Dream Realm Chapter Two - The Mission

Contains some adult themes.

Lars received a call from work. "We will be needing you for a special project, your whole platoon is going to be involved. I'll be coming over in a bit, I would like to discuss all the details," his boss explained to him. "Ok, I'll see you in a bit then." he replied hanging up the phone.

"This is top secret, you are not allowed to speak of it to anyone, not even Lisa. Our mission is to go to planet earth, and mate with a female to get her pregnant, then we are to bring the babies back and try to rebuild our race back using them with our males if they become female children. We have to use our ability to control there dreams and memories to keep them from finding out. They won't even remember the baby's or the pregnancy," he explained.

"Wait, we have to mate with them?  I don't think I could do that. And to have a baby with another female, I want to have a baby with Lisa. I feel like I would be betraying her," he responded out of shock. "Yes we all have to do it. It was confirmed earlier that all the females have been infected and can no longer bear children. I don't like it either, but if we are to save our race we have to. I will call you when we are to leave," he replied.

 Lisa walked in while Lars was on the phone. "Ok, I'll be there in the morning," he replied then hung up the phone.

"So how did things go?" he asked. "It's not good!" she paused. "What did they do?" he asked. "They took samples of our blood and the did some other tests," she began.

But then she broke down in tears, "I have been infected. I can't have children." she sobbed. "It's Ok, we don't need kids to be happy. I love you unconditionally," he tried to console her.

Lars grabbed Lisa and hoisted her over his shoulder, carrying her into the bedroom. "What are you doing? Put me down," she squealed at Lars.

He threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. "It will be ok, just because those doctors say it doesn't mean we still can't try. They could be wrong," he told her.

Lisa was speechless. "You mean it, we can try?" she asked a little shocked.

Lars leaned down, "yes, we can." he whispered. He removed her clothes and climbed on top of her. Making passionate love to her.  

Lisa was feeling a little bit better about her situation, hoping for the best, but Lars wasn't.

"I have to leave tomorrow, They have me on a assignment. I will be away for a little while," he explained to her.

"Can you tell me where your going?" she asked. "No, I wish I could, but they won't let us tell anyone," he replied. "I will miss you, I'll be here when you get back. I'll even feed your fish while your gone," she giggled.

When Lisa left, Lars felt so bad, he was going to have to betray his true love and he didn't know if he was able to go through with it or live with himself if he could.



4 comments:

  1. Awww I feel sorry they can't have babies, I hope they prove the doctors wrong. Oh wow what a mission, I hope he does fall in love with the girls on earth wouldn't mind seeing a love triangle thou hehe, awesome post can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wonderful chapter cant wait to see how things go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel bad for poor Lars but I think he should have told Lisa about the mission he MUST do because it would make him seem bad if he came back with a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting series, i like Lars's eyebrows and lips...awesome

    ReplyDelete