Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nolan And Annabell's Surprise - Chapter Eighty Eight


Sitting with his back resting against a rock under a shade tree, Nolan sat with Annabell napping on his lap. Annabell had been enjoying the sun but with her sleep habits she got tired and decided instead of going home she would take a nap. Nolan was amazed how lucky they were to find a simple solution to allow her to live a semi normal life. As she slept, Nolan watched her, memorized by her porcelain skin, he moved a curl from around her face as the other brown curls fell down her back. Drawn to her in a way he had never felt with anyone else, he found that he longed to be with her every moment of the day. His feelings were growing for her every time he was around her, that he wondered how she must feel about him.


Annabell awoke from her nap to find Nolan by her side. "I didn't mean to fall asleep, I'm so use to being asleep during the day and awake at night," she told Nolan with a sad look. "I don't mind at all, do not apologize, you will get use to it. I don't mind watching you sleep," he replied.

Annabell was taken by Nolan's smile, causing butterflies to rise in her stomach. She tried to look away but was drawn into his green eyes that captivated her, drawing her in like a trans. For the first time Annabell found herself wanting Nolan, like she had never dreamed of. Her golden eyes meet his with the intensity that almost knocked him down. He looked away to regain his thoughts, "I will be doing some more searching today, as you gather some of the supplies that your family needs, I will meet you back here in a few hours," he told her trying to not to look into her eyes.

When he left, he followed a stream, heading deeper into the forest. Thinking of where he would hide if he was not wanting to be found. He followed his instincts that lead him further into the depths of the forest.

Walking for what seemed like an eternity, he came upon a small stone house. It had only two windows and a wooden door. Stared at the exterior of the house he noticed it wasn't that old. It had been constructed within the past few years. Carefully he walked up to the house peering into the window to see if he could see anything. To his surprise he spotted something that took him off guard. He stepped away from the window very careful not to make any noises.

Hurrying back, he found Annabell waiting for him at their usual spot. "I found a small house in the woods west of here, its only a hour journey, we can get there before it gets dark. I have to show you something," he told Annabell. "What is it?" she asked with concern as she stared at Nolan. "You will have to see for yourself," he replied pulling her with him as he entered the woods again.

When they arrived back at the house, he had Annabell wait on the side of the house. He slid along the side of  the house as he peered into the window.

Annabell came along the front almost startling Nolan as she came up behind him with curiosity. "What are you doing?" he whispered to her. "I can't wait, I'm strong, I can handle myself," she replied.

Stopping at the door he noticed that it was unlocked as he slowly began to open the door. "What are we doing here?" she asked in a whisper. "You will see," he replied as he pushed the door open.

As they made their way through the tiny house they eased open a door so they didn't make any noise. Annabell stood there in the doorway shocked at what she was looking at. Quietly she made her way over to a bed that had a man with soft glowing skin that was just like hers. He was cuddled up resting peacefully. Annabell knelled by the bed staring at him almost in a daze, that her father was alive and laying right in front of her.


Nolan stood there scratching his head on what to really do. He kept thinking that if James was to awake seeing someone in his home that he could attack them, killing them both before he could realize who they were. Slowly taking a step back he stepped on a board that made a creaking sound.


Froze with fear, Nolan watched James react to the noise. He didn't jump up in attack mode as he was fearing, but slowly opened his blue eyes to look around to see what made the noise.


Sitting up fast he looked at the girl that was kneeling by his bed, and a man that stood across the room with pure fear on his face. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my house?" James demanded. "I'm your daughter, we have been looking for you ever since I saw you that one day," she replied. "I'm your father?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face. "I don't have any children, I'm not even married," he replied. "Yes you are, you are married to my mother, Amelia. You have three children, me and my twin brother Arthur, and our younger brother, Jamie," she went on to tell him.


James said nothing, with curiosity he listened to everything she was telling him. "We thought you were dead, we buried you," she said with tears filling her eyes. "You died when you took a potion to make you like my mother. You were buried in the royal cemetery," she continued. "I remember nothing, I know I have been living here for many years, alone and away from the world. I feared that if anyone was to see what I was they would hunt me down and kill me. I always wondered who I was and why I couldn't remember anything," he paused to regain his thoughts. "I woke up one day in a strange place, I didn't know who I was or where I had come from, I figured someone had tried to kill me, so I fled and hid here," he told Annabell.

"I think hes got amnesia, he has no idea who he really is, I think we should take him to your mother so she can help him regain his memories," Nolan said as he looked over at Annabell.

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOO JAMEEES :((( Oh just great! TT^TT Well I hope he'll regain his memoryes fast! :$ Great job, as always! ^^ (Y) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyyyyyyyy im so glad he is alive and i hope he remembers his life :):):):) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete