Sunday, March 15, 2020

My Way - Chapter Twenty Eight, Adult Content


Strong Sexual Content
Nudity
Chris decides he's not going to give in, so with a pouty face, I head toward the bathroom with an idea in mind. "Where are you going?" Chris asks. "It's getting late, I'm going to get ready for bed," I reply in a soft voice. 

I listen carefully for Chris to head upstairs. Slipping out of the bathroom I head upstairs to the bedroom. When I get upstairs I see Chris getting ready for bed. I quietly approach him from behind. Chris hears me approaching, so he turns around, unaware of what I have in store for him. "Chris," I breathe his name. His eyes sweep up and down my body. I watch his expression change as he takes in the outfit I picked out. I watch his eyes widen, then become dark as he moves up my body with a hungry look. I try to hide my grin as my plan unfolds perfectly. I move closer, allowing my bare skin to press against his naked chest. I can feel him tense as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Emily, what are you doing?" Chris asks me. His hands slowly move up my arms. "I want you," I say in a whisper. "What are you doing to me? I........," he mumbles. Chris is falling apart right in front of me. I run my finger down his cheek, slowly tracing his jaw. 
He pushes me up against the wall, kissing my lips in a hard, hungry kiss. He then moves down to my neck, sucking and licking with his tounge. When he reaches my shoulder, he gently bites me, taking me a bit off guard.
Chris regains his composure after he devoured me against the wall. He leads me over to the mirror. Stepping behind me he faces me toward the mirror. He moves my hair as his lips move down my neck. His hands move across my belly sending a delicious thrill through me. Leaning back against his warm body, I find myself like putty in his hands. His hand travels down to my belly. He spreads his fingers out over my hand and pushes me into him. He's hot and ready. 
Chris lets out a grunt, then quickly leads me over to the bed. He climbs onto the bed, pulling me with him. He stops for a moment, looking at me with a serious look."Are you sure about this," he asks. "Yes," I breathe with need. "There is no turning back," he warns as he pulls me against his body, followed by a hungry kiss. 
He lifts me on his lap, pulling me to him making me arch my back. Slowly he pulls my bra down exposing my breast. I gasp when he starts to kiss and nip at my exposed breast. 
  I let out a moan as he bites me gently. I never thought Chris would be this passionate.
I push Chris backward till I'm hovering over him. His eyes grow wide, followed by a mischievous grin. 
In a quick maneuver, Chris flips me onto my back, pushing me down into the mattress. "Chris Please," I beg. 
He slides his PJ bottoms off, leaving him gloriously naked underneath. He's now back on top of me and I'm so wanting him.
I'm still wearing my nightie. He's pressing into me making me grind against him. "Are you sure?" he asks in a husky voice. "Yes, Please," I beg as I wiggle underneath him.  
He removes my clothes and then sinks into me slowly. I arch my back as I revel in the fullness. He starts to move, but at a deliciously slow pace making me moan out and grip him tight. He picks up the pace and I'm lost in his rhythm. I'm reaching, about ready to explode. He groans and stops. "What's wrong?" I ask in a panic. "Nothing," he says as he pulls me up, and then we are on the floor. 
 He faces me away from him and pulls me down on him. Slowly he sinks into me again. I let out a moan as he grabs my waist and then thrusts his hips.
He bucks me off him with fast thrusts, making me cry out. I'm all sensation as he moves fast and hard. I can hear his breathing becoming faster. He lets out a few deep moans.
 I wrap my arms around him as he cups my breast with one hand and the other on my hip.
He stops moving. "You take me," he says as he turns me around pulling me on his lap. I straddle him and I begin to move. Reveling in my power over him, I move at my own pace as he steadies himself with his hands. He's enjoying this as he tilts his head back letting out a groan.
I feel myself climbing higher and higher as I move with Chris at a fast pace. I wrap my arms around his neck to steady myself as I watch him struggle to keep control. I explode into a mind-blowing orgasm. I grip Chris who watches me unravel with pure pleasure. When I manage to come back down to my senses, Chris starts to move his hips making me whimper with an overwhelming sensation. It takes only a few more thrusts and he finds his release. 
"Emily," he says breathlessly. "Why are you doing this?" he asks. "Because I can," I smirk. He smiles but with a little bit of worry etched on his face. 
He pulls me down onto the floor as I lay on his chest. His heart is still racing as he tries to slow his breathing down. He wraps his arms around me. "So what happened to me protecting you?" he asks. "I don't need protection, I'm no longer scared. Just be with me, no more, no less," I say as I drift off to sleep in his arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment