Friday, May 31, 2013

Waking up to a nightmare - Chapter Thirty


I wake up looking around in a panic. I sit up in a bed that is not my own, in a room that I don't recognize. There is no one in the room with me, and I have no idea how I ended up here. I try to remember the last thing that happened before I woke up here. 
I stand up in a panic as I run the images through my fuzzy head. 
Chris! The dark stranger! The blackout!  Then the sound of a door opening pulls me from my thoughts. I turn to see.....................
"Hannah!" I shout. 
It's such a shock that I step back into the nightstand and stumble to the floor. She stops at the end of the bed. She looks at me with her red eyes, but says nothing. "Stay away from me," I scream. I look everywhere to find an escape route but there is none to be found. I doubt that I will be able to get around her fast enough to get out of the door. 
She takes a step in my direction making me jump to my feet. I feel like a trapped animal. All I can do is back up until the wall stops me. My heart is racing and the images of her sinking her teeth into Dimitri replay in my head. I find myself scared and angry at the same time. She stops several feet from me. 
"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," she says as she crosses her arms.
"Like I could trust anything you say," I hiss. 
"I'm sorry," she says. She's just deepens my wound she has created. 
"You're sorry! You actually have the nerve to say you're sorry after you betrayed us. You got everyone killed. You lead them straight to us. It was all your fault." I shout at her. 
She pauses, "you have no idea what I went through. So don't judge me before you hear what I have to say," she says. "Really!" I scream. 
"No, you listen! Mom, Dad, Dimitri, my best friend, and our guards are all dead because of you.You got everyone killed, and now they are going to kill me!" I scream as I point my finger at her. 
She hangs her head down."Yes, it was selfish. They tortured me and Luke. They drank from us every day. I was on the verge of death when they offered me a deal, a deal that saved me and Luke from death," she says in a small voice. 
"Stop! I can't hear any more. You are dead! Look at you, walking around pretending that you are alive and still a nice person. The moment you took that deal and became a nightwalker, you died. Nightwalkers have destroyed my whole entire life and you are part of it. I don't want to hear any more of your excuses. So if you think for one minute I'm going to forgive you, you're wrong. I will never get the images of you taking the one person I loved away from me. You killed him right in front of me. Do you know all their faces and screams I reply every night in my nightmares? I have never been the same since," I cry out. 
"I know their deaths are on my hands. I feel the guilt every day. I didn't realize the consequences the day I made that deal. I thought I could escape death and find a way to escape. I wasn't able to get away from them. They used the information I gave them before we could escape and warn you of their plans. As for Dimitri, I did you a favor," she tells me. "Did me a favor, you have got to kidding me. Have you lost your mind?" I shout as I take a step in her direction. "I can't disclose any information right now, but you will see what I did was for you," she says. I can't help it, I bust out with gut-wrenching laughter as I look at her. Once I come to my senses I get mad. "If you keep this attitude up, they will kill you," she says to me. 
"I would welcome death at this point. Since it all began my life has been nothing but a nightmare. So, tell them to bring it on, I'm ready for death, unlike you who thought of no one but yourself," I say with clenched teeth. "Have it your way then," she says. She leaves me standing there. I watch her leave the room as I try not to just scream. 
I run to the door after Hannah left. I can only hope she left it unlocked. I turn the knob and find that it's locked. I start beating on the door, "Let me out!"


5 comments:

  1. OMG, this story has me biting nails! So awesome Jamee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May i know where you got all poses that you use from ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some I made, the rest are from everywhere. I have a massive collection of poses. That is one of my favorite things to search and download for the game. Being a storyteller it makes my stories come alive. You will find a lot on mysims3blob.com under poses.

      Delete
    2. Yeah,you are good at story telling . Can't wait for other chapter .

      Delete